We have seen some extraordinary movement with REFLECT since our last update.
Now our pledge total is nearing $1.4 million, and the “Amount Received” number breaks down as follows:
- $52,655 (ADA, Restrooms)
- $75,620 (Kitchen)
- $330,655 (HVAC)
- $186,062 (Other)
- TOTAL RECEIVED: $644,992
- The new footprint of the Mechanical Yard is just outside of the existing Mechanical Building (View PDF). You will see it is just outside of the pavestone driveway by the School entry.
- The Committee has decide to use a Daikin chiller. All the Engineering is been done for that now and the projected completion date is the week of April 15th.
Parish Hall Update:
- We are still on schedule with all of the demo.
- Asbestos removal being done in the first 2 weeks of construction.
- We are now working on the installation of the ADA Lift. It is onsite and being installed.
- The framing of the new bathrooms are being done now along with the storage areas and kitchen.
- We are on schedule and in budget at this time.
- The completion date is the week of April 15th as well.
- The old Appliances are at the Auction that is set for Monday January 16, 2017. Will update as to what we receive soon.