Nurturing faith, inspiring hope, and growing in love as we worship God, make disciples, and serve East Dallas and the world.
At St John’s Episcopal Church, we value
- JOY. We are a community whose experience of God’s grace opens our hearts to gratitude and celebration.
- REVERENCE. We desire to honor and glorify God in all things, and we experience his transforming presence in the liturgical and musical beauty of our Anglican tradition.
- FAITHFULNESS. We endeavor to grow as disciples of Jesus as we study the Scriptures, teach the historic Christian faith, and share the Gospel locally and globally.
- PRAYER. We seek the Holy Spirit’s direction, guidance, and strength through corporate devotion and as we intercede for people in need.
LIVING IT OUT
- Go to the I’m New page for a greeting from Fr. Houk.
- Read more about our Clergy, Staff, and Vestry.
- View our worship schedule.
- Find out more about discipleship and Christian formation.
- Explore ways to serve within the parish, in the community, and to the ends of the earth.
- Learn more about the parish, our people, and our programs at the News/Blog page.